We believe in developing a long term relationships with our clients and that is why we provide cancellation and refund policies to our clients. In case you wish to cancel a service, just drop your query at email@example.com
Refund Policy Details
- Refund can only be made when the request has been made in the first 14 days from the date of payment.
- The 14 day trial period includes the first 14 days after upgrading your plan from free to Premium. The 14 day trial period does not apply to renewal payments.
- The 14 day trial period is for Premium upgrades only.
- If you decide to cancel your Premium plan within the 14 day trial period, your plan will be canceled immediately and you will no longer be able to make use of our Premium features.
- Purchases made with Wire Transfer or SEPA aren't covered by our 14 day money back guarantee. You can contact your bank directly if you need to cancel the payment.
- If you are eligible for a refund, or partial refund, your credit card will be refunded automatically.
- You must read all the terms and policies before placing any order
- If you canceled within 72 hours of a purchase (during the trial period) it is likely that the transaction was canceled before the funds settled. If this is the case, instead of receiving a refund, the original charge(s) will drop away from your account within 20 business days.
- Please allow up to 20 business days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- We not responsible for any bank charges, commissions or overdrafts. The only way to remove these charges is through direct negotiation with your bank.